Statement of Policy
Glenmavis Traffic Management Ltd is the traffic management division of the Glenmavis Group. We provide a full range of traffic management services from initial planning to completion. Our ethos is to work closely with our clients to determine their exact needs as every project is different with unique challenges.
The quality policy of Glenmavis Traffic Management Ltd has been approved by the Directors who are committed to the following:
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Complying with the contents of our quality management system
- Striving to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Compliance with the requirements of National Highways Sector Scheme 12D
- Determination of and compliance with all other additional requirements
We place objectives at the most appropriate functions and levels within our company and formulate a plan containing details of:
- What shall be done
- Who shall be responsible
- What resources shall be required
- When the objective should be completed
- How the results of the objective shall be evaluated
The performance of the QMS and our quality objectives will be reviewed to ensure their effectiveness and continued suitability at our annual management review meeting.
The contents of this Quality Policy shall be communicated to all personnel and its understanding verified during internal audits.
A copy of this policy is made available to all interested parties on request.
Needs and Expectations of Interested Parties
Interested parties and their expectations include:
Members of the public
- Works to be completed to schedule.
- Works to be appropriately planned to minimise disruption.
- Works to be completed to schedule and agreed budgets.
- High quality work to be performed.
- All applicable legislation, standards and codes of practice to be followed.
Directors, Top management and others who have a vested interest in the business
- Low levels of customer complaints.
- Low levels of health and safety incidents or near misses.
- Low levels of environmental incidents.
- Return on investment and a profitable company.
The highways agency
- All appropriate works to be performed within the requirements of NHSS 12D.
- Require good communication and precise instructions regarding products, materials or services needed.
- Are expected to provide appropriate quality products, materials or services.
Staff and contractors
- A safe working environment.
- All health and safety concerns to be responded to appropriately.
- Appropriate training where required.
- Remuneration for services rendered.
- All UK tax and business legislation to be complied with.
- Appropriate and timely notification of RIDDOR incidents.
- All applicable UK health and safety legislation to be complied with.
The Environment Agency
- Appropriately and timely notification of all significant environmental incidents.
- All applicable UK environmental legislation to be complied with.